Important information on travel documents to Sweden
Note! Travel documents (or ID for Nordic Citizens) will be checked for all passengers in traffic between Finland and Sweden before boarding the ferry. You will not be allowed on board if you do not have the documentation as listed below.
Citizens of Finland and other Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland):
- ID (such as driver's license or other document issued by the authority)
Other EU citizens:
- Passport or photo identity card according to EU standards
Citizens of other countries:
- Passport and, if necessary, a visa
- Time: Departure Wed. March 22 at 15:00 (Meeting time 14:00) at Olympiaterminaali. Return arrival Fri. March 24 at 10:30
- Where: Onboard Silja Serenade cruise ferry from Helsinki to Stockholm and back.
- Conference program: at the Conference Center on Deck 6
Transport to Harbour
Train or bus transport options are organised from the partner locations. For more information, contact your local contact person.
Bus from Hervanta Campus, Tampere at 11:30
Train from Joensuu