The Photonics4 -webinar series in autumn 2020
Photonics Finland and PREIN organise a series of webinars on topical themes related to photonics. The events are part of the Photonics 4 –series targeted at researchers in photonics and those working in photonics related industry. This autumn all the events are organised on-line.
The following webinars have been confirmed for 2020:
- Photonics4Agrifood: Virtual Workshop & Brokerage Event 5. – 6. 10.2020
- Photonics and technology sales - What do you sell? Products or customer benefits? 17.11.2020
- Optical Design and Manufacturing: Finnish-German Online Symposium and Matchmaking 24.11.2020
- Photonics for Food 26.11.2020
- Forest and Photonics 1.12.2020
- IPR in Photonics 8.12.2020
More detailed information and registration is available on the event page.
In addition, the following themes have been planned:
- Photonics for Metrology
More information will be available when the programme and dates are fixed.
Contact person for the webinar series
Chief Executive Officer, Photonics Finland
Impact Manager, Flagship for Photonics Research and Innovation PREIN